Cuijk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands€2,800 - €3,500 per month
Do you get a kick out of solving problems, do you enjoy working alone sometimes and do you want a lot of freedom in your work? Then this position as a mechanic at our location in Cuijk really suits you! Read on quickly!
What will you do?
As a technician, you will work in shifts to repair mechanical and electrical malfunctions in the production departments. Of course, you will not do this alone; you will receive input from the work planner and the production team leader. Which is nice! Prevention is better than cure, so we like to see input on how things can be done better. So you also make the call 😉.
This is what you get
- A salary between €2,800 and €3,500 gross based on a 40-hour working week
- An excellent bonus scheme of one gross monthly salary
- Shift bonus of 17.5% and half an hour of your break paid through!
- Still learning? We offer many training opportunities, including through our own Academy
- Working with colleagues who feel passion and love for the product and the profession
- In addition to your job as a mechanic, we also understand that you sometimes need a holiday, which is why we offer you 25 days' holiday per year on the basis of a 40-hour working week.
- You can build your personal career with us where we think with you!
This is you
- You have several years of experience as a mechanic or an MBO 4 diploma in, for example, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You do not mind working in shifts and picking up a consignment shift once every three weeks. Variety does you good!
- You can handle yourself and dare to ask others for help.
Where are you going to work?
Sounds good! But what exactly do we do? We are one of the leading global players in the sourcing, processing and distribution of natural casings, meat products and pharmaceuticals. We process animal by-products from slaughterhouses into high-quality food materials and raw materials for the pharmaceutical industry. Our products are 100% natural and, due to the knowledge and skills of our employees, of a very high and consistent quality. We strive to outdo ourselves every day.
Want to know more?
We can tell you all about it! If you respond to this vacancy, we will let you hear from us soon!