IT Business Analyst
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam€3,400 - €5,500 per month
For our international client, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst in the Rotterdam area. A great role at a fantastic company! For now, we will keep the name of this company to ourselves for a while, as soon as we start the first interviews we will definitely announce the name. We understand that you need a bit more information than just 'IT Business Analyst' & 'Rotterdam area', so we'll do our best to give you as much information as possible without revealing the name.
The company & the IT Business Analyst position
This company is a fully owned subsidiary of a European-based multinational with over 100 years of successful operations in its field. They are involved in food processing (human consumption), pet food and pharmaceuticals. This organisation is internationally very active, entrepreneurial and ambitious. They employ over 8000 people worldwide and operate in more than 25 countries.
As an IT Business Analyst...
...you will be the link between Planning & Allocation and IT. For example, you might start your day with a meeting with China on optimising the software process after which you give an update to your colleagues in Spain on the selection process. You are the connector of IT and data, working together with many different cultures. How awesome?!
Overall, you translate business solutions into IT solutions. Based on the requested solution, you determine the needs and requirements and make recommendations to managers and stakeholders. You enjoy investigating how "data-driven" the organisation is and how you can improve the processes. So as an IT Business Analyst, you are hugely involved and have real impact.
Zooming in on software, tools, etc., they work with ERP systems, business analysis software and Data Warehouses, among others. It is not a bottleneck if you do not yet have sufficient or no knowledge of these systems? They will gladly teach you! In this role as a Business Analyst, you will join an international organisation, which means that you will be on the road to one of the locations abroad once or twice a year.
What do you get & who are you?
- Obviously a good salary up to €5,563 gross per month (depending on knowledge & experience);
- Very interesting bonus scheme;
- Various training opportunities, including through the in-house Academy;
- Collaboration with highly passionate, enthusiastic colleagues;
- Work hard, play hard: 25 days of holidays per year based on a 40-hour working week;
- Fun parties and employee events;
- The opportunity and encouragement to build on your personal career where they think with you!
- Have at least an HBO degree in Business Analysis;
- Are naturally curious & know how to ask the right questions;
- Are fluent in English but much also speak dutch
Then please respond to this IT Business Analyst vacancy and you will hear from us soon!