RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, HullRecruitment
Breath in, breath out. Embrace yourself because we are publishing one of the hottest QHSE vacancies on the market today! You will be joining one of the top international companies operating out of Norfolk, Hull, Malton and Suffolk. In this business, it's about the processing of meat. For human consumption, pet food and pharmaceutical.
This company has about 7000 people employed worldwide working out of approximately 26 locations. So you will be joining a lot of passionate colleagues both in the UK and internationally.
Now it's probably time to reveal what we are actually looking for ;-). We are looking to recruit a ‘hands on’ Quality and Health & Safety professional (QHSE Manager), preferably with previous experience (or very passionate about) within the food manufacturing industry. Our future QHSE manager can be based at any of the sites (Norfolk, Hull, Malton and Suffolk) but must be willing to travel between all sites for proper performance of their duties. The role and responsibilities of the QSHE Manager will consist of, but will not be limited to.
The strong emphasis on hands on may require some clarification. Given the fact that we work with many colleagues in the production department, and we consider the Health and Safety guidelines very important, you will also spend a lot of time on the shop floor.
So it's definitely not a role where you only sit in process books and manuals. You are the pivot between the operation and the company policy (to which you will also make an important contribution, of course).
Make it work is the mentality within this company!
What are you bringing to the table?
Still here!? Great! Offcourse we have to mention the bulletpoints. We don't like them but they will help us both. So here we go!
• Experience of working within a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
• Full driving license & willing to travel.
• IOSH/NEEBOSH National General Certificate holder, or equivalent
• Awareness of food safety requirements and HACCP
• Innovative approach and positive attitude
• Good levels of written and verbal communication
• Strong IT skills, with confidence in Microsoft packages; specifically, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly, as required.
• Hands on approach & team player.
What are we bringing to the table?
• Salarypackage of around 60.000 GBP
• 25 Days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
• Bonus 1.5 month salary.
• Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Company Vehicle
Sound great right? So what are you waiting for? Hit the apply button and see you on the other side!